[libav-tools] RTSP multiple streams

Pete Kelly pkelly at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 17:55:31 CEST 2017

For reference, I managed to work this one out by using the channelsplit
filter:

avconv -re -i /tmp/testcall101.wav  -filter_complex channelsplit -f rtsp
-muxdelay 0.1 -codec:a pcm_mulaw rtsp://172.16.6.125:5545/testcall101

It auto detects the 2 channels in testcall101.wav and that is converted
into 2 streams within the RTSP filter.

Pete