[libav-tools] RTSP multiple streams

Pete Kelly pkelly at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 16:31:02 CEST 2017

I'm using something along the lines of:

avconv -re -i /tmp/file.wav -f rtsp -muxdelay 0.1 -codec:a pcm_mulaw rtsp://
192.168.86.224:5545/abc

I was hoping that simply by providing 2 input streams that the generated
SDP would have 2 input streams (i.e. 2x a=control lines), however this
isn't the case at least in 9.2:

avconv -re -i /tmp/file.wav -re -i /tmp/file2.wav -f rtsp -muxdelay 0.1