[libav-tools] Question about a 404 encountered during download

Emily Collins ashaneko at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 03:07:19 CEST 2016

That worked... thank you.  But I see how you told me to type 'sudo rm -fR /usr/local/share/man' in order to delete the paths of /usr/local/share/man/man1/brew.1, but after trying to run an update again, it's still complaining about needing to delete the paths for '/usr/local/share/doc/homebrew'.  Does that mean I need to use 'sudo rm -fR /usr/local/share/doc' for it, or 'sudo rm -fR /usr/local/share/doc/homebrew'?  Which is correct, or something else altogether, if I shouldn't be deleting a homebrew doc?