[libav-tools] Looking for on-the-fly mp3 to ogg conversion...

hdekkers at dynaread.com hdekkers at dynaread.com
Wed May 25 16:52:09 CEST 2016

Hello Libav Tools colleagues,

We're looking for a server-side on-the-fly conversion script to convert mp3
files into ogg files. Not 100% sure we can do this with libav.

ANY IDEAS or SUGGESTIONS

WHY I ask... (a bit of Dyslexia Advocacy - all number mentioned are from
reputable science papers)
My team has been working since early 2011 to deliver free dyslexia testing,
and very affordable dyslexia remediation to older struggling readers: A
work of love. To date 90% of children with dyslexia are pumped through our
schools without diagnosis or remediation, entering High School low literate
or illiterate. Dyslexia affects 10% of the population; it is a learning
disability with neurobiological origins. Ten percent. Yet, in prisons we
find 60% of inmates, and among adolescent suicides a shocking 89%. On the
flip side, one-third of who make our society work are dyslexics as well.
They tend to be highly creative, diagnostic, analytical, conceptual, and
relational thinkers.

Looking forward to your wisdom. Thanks!

Hans
--