[libav-tools] Repeating one input constantly in an avconv mix

Camil Staps info at camilstaps.nl
Sat Sep 13 15:33:14 CEST 2014

I'm sorry lu, I'm not that used to this kind of things. Could you give me a
small code example or some links with background information that can make
me understand what you mean? But please don't invest too much time in this,
I'm sure you also have something better to do.

Kind regards,

Camil Staps
www.camilstaps.nl