[libav-tools] Repeating one input constantly in an avconv mix

Camil Staps info at camilstaps.nl
Thu Sep 11 13:05:52 CEST 2014

Thank you for your answer.
Does this mean this is currently impossible? Do you have an idea what
someone could use now? Or can I use this build if I only need this feature?
Also, if I'm looking at the correct directory
(http://gitorious.org/~astrange/ffmpeg/ffmpeg-mt), the last update was in
2011. Do you have a clue when Alexandra will be finished?

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards,

Camil Staps
www.camilstaps.nl