[libav-tools] sh compile.sh has errors.

Luca Barbato lu_zero at gentoo.org
Thu Sep 11 09:20:37 CEST 2014

On 06/08/14 14:28, 闫东瑶 wrote:
> hello,
> about half a mouth before,I done step by step in https://wiki.videolan.org/AndroidCompile ,and I succeed to compile it.‍
> yesterday,for some reason,I delete the sourse code,and do step by step again according to https://wiki.videolan.org/AndroidCompile.this time,it has some errors after "sh compile.sh",my Operating System is debian 7.0 i386,in root permission.I am sure the sourses are newest from git.I really don't know the reason.‍‍
> the followings are the errors(with the red color appearance‍‍):

Seems that you are having a toolchain problem. But it seems unrelated to
Libav and possibly even VLC.

Make sure your android-ndk is in your PATH since

> /bin/sh: 1: arm-linux-androideabi-gcc: not found

Looks wrong.

https://wiki.libav.org/Platform/Android/ contains the instruction to
build Libav for Android and states that as first step as well.

I hope it helps.