[libav-tools] Mpeg-ts PID selection available?

Alejandro cdgraff at gmail.com
Tue May 6 04:03:06 CEST 2014

HI guys,

I'm try to move from VLC to AVCONV and all be almost perfecto just for one
feature that I can't found into the doc.

I have a mpeg-ts source this be Live Streaming from Broadcast
distribution... here we have 1 video file and 2 audio tracks.

I need select just 1 of this audio track but every time that avconv start
read the metadata table in diferent order for this reason if use -map
feature some moments get audio track and video track other get 2 audio
tracks and is a random...

Before with VLC i can define the PID that I need read, this be possible
with avconv?

Thanks in advance!
Alejandro