[libav-tools] avconv resets sound level to zero.

Benedict Breuer benedict.breuer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 10:25:10 CET 2014

If two programs are right, then this is the absolute truth and the third
one must be wrong.
Argg.

I tried the PCM-video in KDEnlive and suddenly there it had sound! Thus, I
should rather discuss that on the totem and cinelerra lists.
Sorry for that, guys.

One more question:

I found out that ffmpeg has the -complex_filter astats that could have
detect that this is not a problem.
Does avconv has a similar option?

Thanks,

Benedict

PS: @Torsten: kdenlive is really fantastic! Its navigation is much better
and I only had one crash, and I have the PCM-sound.