[libav-tools] avconv resets sound level to zero.

Benedict Breuer benedict.breuer at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 08:36:07 CET 2014

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 7:59 AM, Luca Barbato <lu_zero at gentoo.org> wrote:

> On 18/12/14 23:19, Benedict Breuer wrote:
> > Hi list,
> >
> > I'm currently trying to get deeper into video editing and cutting and
> > trying to get my videos from the camera into cinelerra. All is very
> > frustrating, because nothing works out of the box. Although I gained some
> > theoretical knowledge about formats, decoders, etc, I'm stuck with the
> > practical part. OK, enough said, hope you can help me with this avconv
> > problem or at least tell me if this is an av*-problem or I missed
> something:
> >

> Can you please provide a small sample to check what's going on?

I will try to extract a small sample and upload it somewhere.

@Torsten: Thanks for that information, I will try KDEnlive. Cinelerra is
not a must-use, she just looked good at first sight but I already noticed
she is not perfect :-) For example, she was ignorant to stop playback
although I pressed the stop button.

Benedict