[libav-tools] http://libav.org/platform.html

Mike Inman mi at duostech.com
Wed May 29 16:40:24 CEST 2013

Hi,

I hope this is the correct list to ask on, the http://libav.org/platform.html page seems to have changed (reverted?) recently, I liked the instructions I saw on the page yesterday, are they still under development?

Note to unintended recipients of this Email:
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me at your earliest convenience by return e-mail and delete this e-mail. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal.