[libav-tools] image2 demuxer with webm alone

Michael Heuberger michael.heuberger at binarykitchen.com
Sun Apr 7 12:09:38 CEST 2013

CIao Luca

Thanks for your advice. I gave your example a try, see Gist:
https://gist.github.com/binarykitchen/5329825

As you can see, I added few more options for cross-compilation because
JavaScript does not depend on platform.

My problem is that I do not know which one .o files I should include
when calling 'emcc' see my comment on that Gist (??????).

My goal is to have one JS file that can make a webm video out of a
sequence of images. Any help is very welcome!

Cheers
Michael

On 07/04/13 19:34, Luca Barbato wrote:
> On 07/04/13 04:43, Michael Heuberger wrote:
>> Hello guys
>>
>> I would like to compile the image2 demuxer with webm alone. In a
>> minimalistic setup. All I want is to encode a sequence of images into a
>> webm video, that's all.
> --disable-everything --enable-muxer=webm --enable-demuxer=image2
> --enable-codec=mjpeg,png,vp8,libvpx
>
> Or something similar should do for you.
>
>> How can I achieve best? I do not want to compile too much. My goal is to
>> keep the c code as small as possible. So that it'll be easier to port
>> all that to Javascript via Emscripten!
> Let me know, hopefully tomorrow I'll get my hd replaced and I'll try
> myself since it looked simple. (I can easily get to build an llvm
> bytecode libav so I'm wondering which is the problem)
>
> lu

Binary Kitchen
Michael Heuberger
4c Dunbar Road
Mt Eden
Auckland 1024
(New Zealand)

Mobile (text only) ...  +64 21 261 89 81
Email ................  michael at binarykitchen.com
Website ..............  http://www.binarykitchen.com