[libav-tools] image2 demuxer with webm alone

Luca Barbato lu_zero at gentoo.org
Sun Apr 7 09:34:19 CEST 2013

On 07/04/13 04:43, Michael Heuberger wrote:
> Hello guys
>
> I would like to compile the image2 demuxer with webm alone. In a
> minimalistic setup. All I want is to encode a sequence of images into a
> webm video, that's all.

--disable-everything --enable-muxer=webm --enable-demuxer=image2
--enable-codec=mjpeg,png,vp8,libvpx

Or something similar should do for you.

> How can I achieve best? I do not want to compile too much. My goal is to
> keep the c code as small as possible. So that it'll be easier to port
> all that to Javascript via Emscripten!

Let me know, hopefully tomorrow I'll get my hd replaced and I'll try
myself since it looked simple. (I can easily get to build an llvm
bytecode libav so I'm wondering which is the problem)