[libav-tools] Specify/Modify user-agent when using avconv

muthu kumaran person79 at rediffmail.com
Fri Nov 9 01:24:28 CET 2012

Hi,

I am using avconv to read from an HTTP Live (hls) stream source.

I was wondering if its possible to modify the user-agent when using avconv.

Currently in the logs of the HTTP Live streaming server i see the user-agent string (being sent by avconv) as "Lavf53.21.0". I want to be able to change it & specify an iphone or ipad user-agent.

Is this possible?. If so please help throw light with an example.

Regards,
Muthu

Cheers,
Muthu