[libav-tools] Inert a logo

Rossana Guerra guerra.rossana at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 22:21:02 CEST 2012

2012/6/26 Luca Barbato <lu_zero at gentoo.org>

> On 06/25/2012 11:57 PM, Rossana Guerra wrote:
> > Hello every one, I need to insert a logo, this is the comman and the
> > complete console output
> > I am clueless, because I am new and I thought I was doing it according
> the
> > documentation.
>
> -vcodec is deprecated, where did you find it in the documentation? I'll
> fix it.
>
> > usuario at pangolin:~/Vídeos/Xelestina$ avconv -loglevel error -i
> video1.avi
> > -vf "movie=logo.png [logo]; [in][logo] overlay=W-w-10:10[out]" -vcodec
> > libx264 -b 1400000 outlogo10.avi
> > [ac3 @ 0x23412c0] invalid bit rate
>
> You aren't setting the audio encoder,
>
> > Error while opening encoder for output stream #0:1 - maybe incorrect
> > parameters such as bit_rate, rate, width or height
>
> And the audio encoder for ac3 has only specific bitrates, you might use
>
> -c:v libx264 -b:v 1400k -c:a copy
>
> lu

Thanks for your response. Well, this is the command I applied according to
your suggestion:

avconv -loglevel error -i video1.av -vf "movie=logo.png [logo]; [in][logo]
overlay=W-w-10:10[out]" -c:v libx264 -b:v 1400k -c:a copy outlogo20.avi

I have no output console, it keeps hanged/suspended.

Maybe I am using the parameters in a wrong way.

Regards

Rossana