[libav-tools] How to use libav command to analyse an arbitrary video file?

Luca Barbato lu_zero at gentoo.org
Tue Jul 31 00:26:10 CEST 2012

On 7/29/12 10:04 PM, JIA Pei wrote:
> Hi, Luca Barbato:
>
> The answer is fabulous!! Extremely detailed and everything has been clearly
> explained by you !!!!!!!

I'm glad it helped, please read and follow the first paragraph of
http://libav.org/contact.html

"Please follow the netiquette when posting on Libav mailing lists,
especially avoid top-posting and thread hijacking (that is, replying to
a thread and changing the subject line to something completely unrelated
that was not being discussed within the original thread). Configuring
your mail client to break lines after 70 or so characters is a plus."

> By the way, have you been using gentoo all the way? I can't believe so for
> gentoo is seriously complex to install ....

I'm developing it, so yes. =)

> How do you think gentoo vs ubuntu?

They are different tools for different purposes.

http://www.sabayon.org/ provides you about the best of both worlds.