[libav-tools] Fail to build avprobe.c by myself...

JIA Pei jp4work at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 22:07:44 CEST 2012

Hi, Luca:

The reason why I would like to compile/build avprobe by myself is: I
seriously would like to know how to dig into the code a bit for analysing
an arbitrary video file...

So, do you mean that if I created a project, drag avprobe.c into this
project, as well as 3 header files: config.h,
cmdutils.h, cmdutils_common_opts.h ; this wouldn't work, right? So, is
there a work-around? Because I just want this avprobe.c to be able to be
compiled in my created project !! As simple as possible....

Hope you can give me some further help !! Thank you ....

Best Regards
Pei

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 8:37 PM, Luca Barbato <lu_zero at gentoo.org> wrote:

> On 07/29/2012 01:21 AM, JIA Pei wrote:
> > Hi, all:
> >
> > Sorry for my naive question again. I just cannot successfully build the
> > file avprobe.c,
> > with the other 3 .h files including: config.h, cmdutils.h,
> > cmdutils_common_opts.h .
>
> You should build libav using its build system.
>
> e.g. ./configure && make
>
> lu
>
> --
>
> Luca Barbato