[libav-devel] H264 encoding issues on iOS using version 7:3.2.12, but not 6:11.12

Chad Phillips chad at apartmentlines.com
Sun Nov 4 04:44:47 CET 2018

Luca,

Tried updating to FFmpeg 4.0.3, which seems to include the latest of all
the necessary libav stuff the FreeSWITCH wrapper module depends on
(libavcodec, etc.)

The problem persists. The delay seems to have dropped some, now down to
about 2 seconds from 4-5 seconds, but still pretty bad. Still getting lots
of freezing and situations where there's no video data sent along the peer
connection.