[libav-devel] dca xll: status update

Niels Möller nisse at lysator.liu.se
Fri Mar 7 14:56:46 CET 2014

Since it's been a few weeks, I'd like to send a short status update.

I've not been able to spend so much time on xll, so I'm making slow
progress, working through the spec (currently at 8.4.1.1, extracting
various coding parameters). I also have to backtrack to the channel set
header, which I don't yet parse all the way to the end. And I'll most
likely spend the next week on a different project.

I've updated the repo (http://www.southpole.se/~nisse/libav.git, branch
xll) with my current work-in-progress code. It compiles but it isn't
terribly useful.

Regards,
/Niels