[libav-devel] [GCI] Code Cleanup - File: nutdec.c

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Wed Nov 30 23:49:59 CET 2011

Please don't top-post.

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 01:57:59PM +0200, Asen Lekov wrote:
> Diego, i post it on [GCI] yesterday 18 min before deadline, but it`s no
> problem to fix it all...

<rant>
These deadlines and time limits are complete nonsense.  There is absolutely
no time to teach and mentor in the space of two days when there are things
like jobs, private life and timezone differences to take into account.
</rant>

> Please reply me to know what to do, i think to get one more file for
> cleaning if there`s available on GCI, because i want to learn about
> clean writing a code but first need to close the previous one, thx :)

You assume that I know what and where your task is or that I can do
something about it.  Your assumptions are wrong.  If you fill me in
on the details, I can help.  If you send patches, I can review.
I can do nothing on the Google site.

Diego