[libav-api] Handling RTSP Networking via Enet/Alternative Network Handler

Chandler Lattin chandlerlattin at Knights.ucf.edu
Wed May 2 20:03:42 CEST 2018

Hello,

We are doing a project where we using RTSP to communicate with a client where the predefined software makes use of enet for reliable UDP. I see the URLContext seems to be a handler object and I was wondering if I could overwrite with pointers to my own functions to handle this? It would be receiving the RTSP handshake and command listing to see options, etc on UDP via enet.

Thank you!