[libav-api] start timestamp of a live stream

Florian Iragne florian at iragne.fr
Mon Dec 21 10:43:43 CET 2015

Hi Luca,

Le 30/11/2015 17:10, Luca Barbato a écrit :
> find_stream_info will be overhauled sooner or later, the flag
> mentioned might help you (depending on the format)

Thanks for your answer. Just to make sure i'm using your advice correctly :

         if (_isLive) {
             _iFormatCtx->flags |= AVFMT_FLAG_NOBUFFER;
             AVIOInterruptCB int_cb = { interruptCallback, _timer };
             _iFormatCtx->interrupt_callback = int_cb;
             _iFormatCtx->probesize = 5000000;
             _iFormatCtx->max_analyze_duration = 5000000;
         }

i first set up things like this and then, i take my start timestamp just
after avformat_find_stream_info.

Is that the right way to do it?

Thanks

Florian