[libav-api] Libav api example

Georg Stein georg_stein at t-online.de
Wed Sep 17 11:11:38 CEST 2014

Hello,

i found this thread on libav-api list and was asking me if you can share
your example with me. i'm hangung now since days aroudn while i try to read
an http live stream from internet and write it to a transport stream file,
but i'm not able to get a file where i have video and audio together
working, only when i take video or audio, my file plays in vcl player, when
both streams are together the file is not playing

so perhaps your example shows me what i'm doing wrong here

thx

Georg

---