[libav-api] actual example to store a audio-video internets tream with libav?

Georg Stein georg_stein at t-online.de
Wed Sep 17 07:58:46 CEST 2014

Hello,

i searched a lot and found some informative things but I'm still not able to
store a internet live stream to disc.

I can store the video, or the audio separated but muxing it together is not
working. all examples i found a whether saving a video stream or a audio
stream but not both together.

When i store the stream is saves the audio fine with av_ write_frame, but
when saving the video frame it returns -22

so perhaps somebody can give me here a hint how to do this or where i find
an example/documentation

Georg

---