[libav-api] Using libav for reading live stream

Florian Iragne florian at iragne.fr
Wed Sep 10 13:57:28 CEST 2014

Hi,

Le mer. 10 sept. 2014 13:39:16 CEST, Luca Barbato a écrit :
> find_stream_info is one of the bad legacies we hadn't fixed yet, sadly
> in a good number of situations restricting the amount of data probed is
> a safe workaround.

ok, i'll try in various situation to ensure that there's no drawbacks

> That said, if avplay works and your application takes too much time to
> probe the data possibly there is something else that should be investigated.

I've investigated avplay.c as much as i can, but didn't manage to find
something useful. I'll however continue to search for the right
solution.

> (this week I'm more than busy so sorry for the delayed and terse replies)

I thank you for taking the time you to answer and all the libav people
for their great work!

Florian