[libav-api] Patch for use with Avigilon IP camera systems

Manuel Torres manuel.torres.fernandez at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 09:33:32 CEST 2014

Luca,

I have tried to build master to test this patch but I am getting build
errors in avconv_dxva2: http://pastebin.com/rBU8RYSW

I can build release/10 with no errors.

I am cross-compiling the mingw32 version in Ubuntu 12.04 64bits:
./configure  --arch=x86   --target-os=mingw32
--cross-prefix=i686-w64-mingw32-  --pkg-config=pkg-config --enable-shared