[libav-api] Cannot open stream

Joshua Kordani jkordani at lsa2.com
Thu Jun 12 16:24:01 CEST 2014

It also should be noted that in the sdp, the server is indicating that
it will only be providing single nal packets "packetization-mode=0" but
instead provides an rtp stream with fragmented nals.  In this case,
packetization-mode should be non-zero.  I don't know if this is
confusing the library at all (I doubt it) but I figured I'd say something.

Joshua Kordani
LSA Autonomy