[libav-api] Can seek on Ogg Vorbis or Opus

Tuukka Pasanen pasanen.tuukka at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 10:51:24 CET 2013

Hello,
I'm trying to develop input plugin to http://mixxx.org that works with
FFMPEG/Libav (because of Debian folks) and it seems that there is some
major problem currently in libav-git and libav 0.8.8 Ogg Vorbis reading.
I have example program that tries to simulate what Mixxx needs:
https://github.com/illuusio/ffmpeg-example.git it works on FFmpeg 0.11 ->
2.1 so it should be ok with code wise. Playing MP3 is working also with
Libav.
Same problem is on Opus if you read it and seek same time you only get to
same point until you have seeked long enough and it sounds like yammed CD.

Should I file a bug or is this feature already known?

Sincerly,
Tuukka