[libav-api] Help with final step of file processing

Darrell Lynn darrelllynn at mac.com
Fri Mar 9 03:08:30 CET 2012

Hello -

We are working on getting ffmeg working on our production systems and having trouble completing the final leg of getting the our files uploaded, processed and then moved to the final directory where the php code expects it.

This is the cron job php script that runs on the transcoder. The media plays but requires manually moving the final to the final location. Could you comment on the file below and suggest missing part of the command that will delete the input tmp file and move the output file to the final location?

Thanks!