[libav-api] Another basic questions about h264 decoding.

Andrey Utkin andrey.krieger.utkin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 12:14:11 CET 2012

2012/3/22 wl2776 <wl2776 at gmail.com>:
> A car moves, then jumps back to original location, then jumps a little bit
> further, then again jumps back to the original location, etc.

I'd save sample of such strange movie (i mean dumping it with avconv
-c copy) and show it to the libav* crowd.
I guess the _encoding_ side can have a bug.
BTW, describe what is the protocol used for pulling ipcam videos?
Maybe ipcams have some "bandwidth adaptivity" homegrown hack that
introduce problem?

--
Andrey Utkin