[libav-api] Packaging Raw H264/AAC frames into FLV/RTMP Stream

Kalileo kalileo at universalx.net
Thu Mar 8 05:57:42 CET 2012

On 10/5/11 8:01 PM, Evgeny Yakimov wrote:
> Hello Lu
>
> I've found the problem, I needed to manually copy the header info from both
> the x264 and faac libraries directly into the extradata of the codec
> context, as these are used by the flv encoding functions, and the flvenc
> does as you mentioned reinsert the headers from this extradata upon each key
> frame automatically so the repeating headers were unnecessary.

Hello Evgeny,

could you PLEASE explain how you have done that "manually copy the header info from both the x264 and faac libraries directly into the extradata of the codec context" ?

I'm stuck with exactly that problem and would really appreciate some pseudocode or some code snippets.

Regards,
Kalileo