[libav-api] Interrupt network wait in av_read_frame() to

Luis Díaz Más ldiaz at catec.aero
Wed Aug 29 13:01:57 CEST 2012

On 08/28/2012 08:47 PM, Andrey Utkin wrote:

> 2. Fire the interrupt using avio callback, and then proceed working on

> opened stream. It is an abuse of interrupt callback concept and should

> not work theoretically.

I'm using for this purpose the AVIOInterruptCB mechanism and I don't think that it supposes an abuse of interrupt callback concept. I checked that the callback function is called each 100 milliseconds, but I don't know if this amount of time can be changed. I wrote a post in my blog about how to proceed with this mechanism in a Object Oriented application with classes (http://plagatux.es/2012/08/skipping-blocking-libav-functions-with-interruption-callbacks/).

Regards,

Luis Díaz Más