[libav-api] AVbin 10 Released

Nathan nathan.stocks at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 05:39:25 CEST 2012

I am proud to announce the immediate release of AVbin 10!

Project Description

AVbin is a thin cross-platform wrapper around Libav’s video and audio
decoding library, providing long-term binary compatibility for applications
and languages that need it.  All of Libav’s basic decoding symbols are
available in the library, so if you just need to decode, you can also treat
AVbin as a binary shared library release of Libav.

AVbin was created for Pyglet as its media decoding/decompression library,
though we hope others find AVbin useful as well.

Project Home Page

http://avbin.github.com/

Github Page

https://github.com/AVbin/AVbin