[libav-api] Help getting started with Windows.

Aaron San Filippo aaronflippo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 18:00:38 CET 2011

Ahh ok, so perhaps I just need to get these .dlls installed in the right
place.

After doing a bit more searching, I think perhaps the easiest route for me
is going to be piping raw data to a pre-built instance, something along
these lines: http://www.iabaldwin.com/2011/02/piping-raw-data-info-ffmpeg/

Am I correct in assuming this method would still work with libav?