[libav-api] Strange problem after seeking

wecing w3cing at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 10:54:50 CEST 2011


Hi,

My program works well if I don't do any seeking.
But after doing that, it may get stuck for about 2-3 seconds;
After that, it will get a wrong frame(several frames earlier than the
correct one) frequently(about 5-6 times per second) and periodically.

I have no idea what I did wrong. It seems that the PTS I got(using exactly
ffplay's way) is correct.

wecing.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.libav.org/pipermail/libav-api/attachments/20110606/9ab9e5b7/attachment.html>


More information about the libav-api mailing list