[libav-api] How should I specify options to read raw video?

wl2776 wl2776 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 11:04:59 CET 2011

My application decodes video stream, processes it by its own means and saves
to a file using LibAV functions.

To save it to a file, it initializes input AVFormatContext with custom
AVIOContext, then uses usual cycle:

My problem is that avformat_find_stream_info returns -1 and writes the
following messages

I use the following code to initialize AVFormatContext:

What's wrong with it?

Sometimes my application writes to a file encoded video, and similar code
(the only difference is in options and iformat) works fine.