[libav-api] Win32 Binaries - Crash on start

Stefan Lohmaier stefan.lohmaier at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 28 08:57:29 CEST 2011

Hi,

I figured it out. A program exits with that  return code if a dll can
not be loaded on start. I just had to copy the dlls in the build
folder. Then it worked with the most recent version from the libav
automated build system.

Your 0.6.2 binaries don't work out of the box. You have some symbolic
links in the tarball for the dll's. The links are 1KB files. You have
to delete them and rename the dlls with the full version to have just
the big version number in them.

Best Regards,
Stefan Lohmaier